Bill is an accomplished senior executive with a strong track record of improving companies and building enterprise value. He has a depth of experience across industries (technology, consumer, industrial, services) and functional areas.
- I-DEV International – Patricia Chin Sweeney
- 4G Capital – Wayne Hennessy-Barrett
- INSOTEC – Carlos Andrés Holguin
- Sistema.bio – Alex Eaton
- ZOLA Electric (previously Off Grid Electric) – Bill Lenihan
- Twiga Foods – Peter Njonjo
- Twiga Foods – Grant Brooke
- SolarNow – Willem Nolens
- Sistema.bio – Camilo Pagés
ZOLA Electric (previously Off Grid Electric): Bill Lenihan – CEO
He has extensive experience in general management, strategic planning, organizational development, revenue and cost initiatives, new market entry, acquisitions/partnerships, and financial management.
Prior to ZOLA Electric, Bill held roles at Switch Lighting, as well Calera Capital (formerly Fremont Partners), Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse First Boston, and Bain & Company Inc. He has demonstrated strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills with a proven ability to motivate people and drive performance through his current and previous roles.
Bill holds an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a BA (honors) from UCLA.