Ms. Ulrika Modéer began her role as UNDP’s Assistant Administrator and Director of the Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy on 20 August 2018.
- I-DEV International – Patricia Chin Sweeney
- KIWA – Acosta Martin
- Stiftung Abendrot – Becht Dominique
- Sistema.bio – Alex Eaton
- UNDP / SDG Finance Geneva Summit – BEL Sarah
- Terrafertil – Bermeo David
- Convergence – Clubb Chris
- Engie – DE FONTAUBERT Loïc
- TiendaPago – GOLDING Alexander
- Sunculuture – IBRAHIM Samir
- ANDE – KEMPNER Randall
- Triodos – LULOF Itske
- UNDP – MODEER Ulrika
- TONIIC – MUTOONI Kanini
- AlphaMundi – RADJY Tim
- AlphaMundi – RODDY Christine
- SECO – DE SA KIRCHKNOPF Liliana
- CCIG – SUBILIA Vincent
- Fenix – WARSHAWSKY Brian
- AlphaMundi – WILLEMS Lisa
- Creadev – FAUVET Pierre
- Twiga Foods – NJONJO Peter
In this role she leads the organization in nurturing and growing key relationships with Member States and new and emerging partners.
She steers UNDP’s communications
and advocacy, as it works to realize the vision of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Ms. Modéer previously served as Sweden’s State Secretary for International
Development Cooperation and Climate and has been instrumental in reshaping the
country’s international development cooperation to support the achievement of the 2030 Agenda. She combines a strong policy background with parliamentary and civil society experience and has had several assignments in Latin America (Bolivia, Guatemala) and Africa (Mozambique, South Africa). Ms. Modéer holds a BA in International Relations from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.