The following questions comprise the application for the 2019 Swiss Impact Awards, facilitated by the AlphaMundi Foundation.
Please review the following guidelines in detail before submitting (an) application(s):
- Nominators are eligible to elect one nominee per category.
- All responses and supporting documentation must be in English.
- Data provided should be presented in USD equivalent.
- Responses should be provided for the 2018 calendar year (January – December).
- The following documents are required at the time of application submission: pitch deck, impact reports, any other supporting documentation that you think would be helpful to inform the decision-making process.
- The following documents will be requested for final round applicants: recent articles/certification of incorporation, audited financial statements for 2018.
The deadline for nominations is Friday 23 August, 2019.