Patricia is the co-founder and a Senior Partner at I-DEV, and has led many of I-DEV’s global engagements in agriculture, clean energy, tech, and sustainable brands. She has over 13 years of experience advising SMEs and larger corporations on innovation, investment, and impact strategies.
Patricia led I-DEV’s launch and expansion into East Africa, and overseas global operations.
Prior to joining I-DEV, Patricia worked at the Environmental Financial Consulting Group (EFCG), a boutique advisory firm to the engineering, environmental consulting, and infrastructure sector, where she focused on M&A, operations, and corporate strategy. She has an MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business, and a B.A. in Environmental Science from Barnard College/Columbia University. Her primary interests are in the future of climate change, clean tech, ag-tech, corporate innovation, and entrepreneurship, as well as aligning social and environmental returns with financial returns.
Since 2009, I-DEV has worked with over 300 corporate, development and investment clients in 45 countries across Latin America, Asia and Africa, the US and Europe; and helped companies to raise over $80M in capital.
Patricia’s other recent engagements include providing investment advisory services to Private Clients as follows:
- New Market Entry, Off-Grid & Clean Energy (international)
- Ag-tech and agriculture innovation venture grant fund design (international)
- Due Diligence process & templates development (large development finance institution)
- Reviewing & restructuring a large international ecosystem building grant program (global)
- Strategy & restructuring for a conservation enterprise funded by a large international non-profit (international)